AG Care is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. We strictly adhere to the requirements of the data protection laws.
- What information we collect and why we collect it.
- How we may use that information.
Information we collect
We collect the following information to provide better services to all of our donors / contributors
- Information you give us. For example, your name,address, contact number/s, email ID, etc.
- Log information When you uselcontribute through our website, we may automatically collect and store certain information in server logs. This information may include :
- details of how you used our website.
- telephony log information like your phone number,.
- Internet protocol address.
- device event information such date and time of your contribution, etc.
- cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
How we use information we collect
We use your personal information to respond to your query and to comply with the Business Services.
We use the information we collect to update and maintain our donor database, upgrade our services and provide additional ones, and to protect our donors. We may also use the information we collect to send our donors periodic updates and relevant information (via email or telephone), on the program/s being supported by AG Care.
When you contact us, we may keep a record of your communication to help solve any issues you may be facing.
We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for commercial reasons.
Information we may share
We will not share personal information with companies, organizations and individuals outside of AG Care unless one of the following circumstances become applicable:
- With your consent – We may share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of AG Care, with your consent to do so.
- For legal reasons – We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of AG Care if we have reason to believe that disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- meet any applicable law/s, regulation/s, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations.
- detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of AG Care, our donors or the public as required or permitted by law.
- We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorized access in accordance with the India data protection law.
- We restrict access to personal information to AG Care employees, who need to know that such information, in order to carry out the various operational & business processes which are / may be necessary from time to time for conduct of AG Care business. Such employees are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.
If you have any questions about privacy please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms & Conditions
- Donations / Payments made to AG Care are utilized for the upliftment (i.e. education & other needs) of underprivileged children, and for the benefit of the poor and needy in India. Corpus donation can be made by a person with specific direction, through a separate letter to AG Care.
- Donations / Payments made through the payment gateway are applicable to Indian residents, holding valid debit / credit cards issued within India. Donations to AG Care from NRE & FCRA Accounts are restricted.
- Fund deployments are at the discretion of the Trustees of AG Care and donations / contributions once made to AG Care are non-refundable & requests for refund cannot be entertained.
- Online receipt bearing 80G certificate number, date & effective validity date will be automatically generated once the online payment process is completed. Kindly print the receipt and keep on record for submission with Income Tax return, in order to avail of the 80G deduction.
For further clarifications, donors may contact Mr. Prabhakar David (Trustee – AG Care) on email@example.com
For all online transactions and credit card payments, in case a request is made for refund, we agree to make the refund by reversing the transaction through our bank or the payment service provider. The charges for the refund would be borne by us in case of wrong deductions or error transactions.